Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Schools out for summer!

YEAH! I am done! No longer will I be going in to substitute teach this school year. I was waiting to receive the phone call summoning me to work today....but I DIDN'T, yeah! It is officially starting to feel like the summer. Jonathan's been out for a couple weeks now, but I worked like a dog for the last 3, so it finally feels like vacation to me. AND... Josiah, my son, is finally potty trained. We still need to wear diapers at night, but I imagine that will be no longer soon too! YEAH! He has totally turned the corner since I was able to be home with him these last 4 days! NOW....vacation, vacation, vacation! Hope to go to Orlando this weekend to see my brother, can't wait! Am going to Ohio to see my sister in 2 weekends, can't wait! And then on to see my parents in Michigan, my brother-in-law and sister IL and new baby in Chicago, and then on to see the ILs in California! What a wonderful vacation!

No comments:

Favorite Books

  • Believing God by Beth Moore
  • Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O'Martin
  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
  • Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury