Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm back.....

Well, new friends have encouraged me to get back into the blogging world. So here I am. (Thanks, Mindi :0)
I figured since I have the month of November off I would have more time to blog. So I'll start with today...
I FINALLY cleaned out our closet, Jordan's play room, and our office. We have been in our house for 6 weeks and you would have thought that we just moved in if you walked into our house yesterday. We have made a little progress, but we barely have any time to knock out the big stuff together. Well, this past weekend, after 3 trips to Home Depot, (yes, 3 trips) I think we are finally getting somewhere.
You know you have been to Home Depot too many times when you are still a 1/4 mile away and your children are screaming from the backseat, "NO! NO! Not again!"

1 comment:

The Houghton's said...

Yea You're back to blogging! I love blogs!

Favorite Books

  • Believing God by Beth Moore
  • Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O'Martin
  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
  • Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury