Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I love Spring!

I love Spring! I can't say it enough. The only thing I don't enjoy about South Carolina springs are that they are NOT long enough. It seems that we jump right into summer here. I love the mid 60 to mid 70 degree weather. I love the new flowers, (my tulips are coming up) the pear trees, the grass turning green, playing outside with my kids, working in the yard with my husband, washing my new (not brand new, but new to me) car, feeling the sun on my skin. I love spring! God is awesome for showing me how things can be new and refreshing every year once spring comes around. Thank you Lord, your blessings are new every day!

1 comment:

Mema said...

Jen, I love your new blog. Thanks so much for sharing it with me. Love, Mom

Favorite Books

  • Believing God by Beth Moore
  • Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O'Martin
  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
  • Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury