Friday, April 6, 2007

3 Years....wow!

Well, tomorrow is my son's 3rd birthday and I cannot believe that it was 3 years ago that I was preparing to have him. He's a real little person! Wow...and he was in my belly? What a testimony to God and his creation that he could create a baby and how he grows into a little boy, and I know....eventually , a big boy. I can't imagine!
We have the family in now....and my kids are in their prime! They LOVE all the attention! Both grandparents here at our house, they are LOVING it! The only bad thing is...my son is SO excited, he refuses to sleep. NO naps, and it takes forever to wind down at night. But that is ok, because the grandparents are only here 2 times a year. We'll let them have fun for now. We are truly blessed! Thank you, God!

1 comment:

Jane said...

You could probably leave the house for a few days and the kids would not miss you since there are so many grandparents to keep them busy!
Happy Resurrection Weekend to you and your family!, your NS family member, Jane

Favorite Books

  • Believing God by Beth Moore
  • Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O'Martin
  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
  • Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury