Monday, April 30, 2007

Once again...

Yes, it has been a long time AGAIN! Believe it or not, I was having a hard time logging in to my blog. So when I had difficulty, and had little time to post, I just gave up. Well...here I am, I finally figured it out.
Things have been a little crazy here. I have still been trying to work 2 times a week, especially with the school year ending. This makes finding childcare a little difficult, but someone always come through for us. And, my kids are pretty flexible.
On the potty training note: We are doing WELL. I don't want to get excited, because it will probably just backfire on me, but Josiah has had only 2 accidents since Thursday (not including sleeping time). I have been real consistent with putting him on the potty and making it a priority, and I think that he likes all the attention.
And lastly, it just hit me today how blessed I am. How good God is to me. I love my life, I love my family, and I LOVE my husband. He is so good to me and my kids. He treats me SO good, and nothing warms my heart more than when I see him love on our children. God is so awesome to bless me with a husband that provides for me, respects and loves me and our kids, and loves God above all else. Thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Thanks for the hair comments... I must say that God has blessed me with hair that LOVES to be cut in any form of a wedge. I think Dorthy Hamel... the ice skater from the 70's, and I must be sisters. I will post about the restless legs since it got rather long. Please do take me up on my offer... I have babysat Kolby D and he was not traumatized by it! God knows the house we are to be in, and when we are to be in it... I am truly resting in His plan. Thanks for the encouragement for my eating... it really is a matter of feeling good and feeling bad.... obedience vs. disobedience. (just like the gluttony that Clayton talked about yesterday!)

Favorite Books

  • Believing God by Beth Moore
  • Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O'Martin
  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
  • Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury