Friday, April 20, 2007

Long time....

Yeah, it has been a long time since I have had a post. I have been so busy! We had family here that just left on Monday, and I was working full time while they were here. I haven't had time to do the laundry, let alone post on my blog. Well I finished working on Wednesday, and it took me until now to even really get online.
Things are good...it is my daughter's 2nd birthday. Once again, the time has flown by. It's hard to even imagine her as a baby anymore.
Now that I am home I am working hard at the potty training thing with my 3 year old. Yesterday was a good day until after dinner when he went potty in his underwear. And then he went poop in his diaper. I guess I had not paid attention and forgot to ask him regularly to go to the bathroom. Today we started good again, we have gone potty every time in the potty, and we went poop before we went down for our nap.
We plan to go to a friend's house for the weekend and their 3 year old is potty trained. Maybe that will be what puts him over the edge. Let's hope!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I thought I was gonna have to hunt you down at church to make sure you were okay! Looking forward to your next post! Jane

Jane said...

so wonderful to see you face to face tonight!!! Thank you for volunteering and serving us tonight!

And REALLY... let me know if you need some help with your little ones!!! Especially having both your grandparent sets out of this area, you need the help from time to time!!! (Robin and Dave can get you my phone number!)

Favorite Books

  • Believing God by Beth Moore
  • Power of a Praying Woman by Stormie O'Martin
  • Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
  • Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury